Maughan Mitchell are extremely pleased to be assisting businesses across Hampshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire and Dorset in securing much needed assistance with their Business Rates, including successfully securing Business Rates Relief and Government Grants, available currently due to Covid 19.
We are also lodging Business Rates Appeals, to seek lower Rating Assessments, to take into account the impact of Covid 19.
MM are currently working for ‘small businesses’ and retail and leisure operators, across the region, including –
- Carpet Barn, with retail warehouses in Bournemouth, Wimborne and Fareham
- Beech Hill Garage, with showrooms and workshops outside Reading
- Budgens – Portsmouth Store
- Taylor Made Automotive – Romsey Showroom
- Portland Street Apartments – ApartHotel in Southampton
- AB Building Products – Trade Counter, Showroom and Warehouse, in Andover
- Crest – Leisure sites near Reading and Chertsey
- Swiss Services – Winchester Warehouse
With income generation slowing for many businesses, we have found many are focussing heavily on Business Rates and Rent at this time, these being the two main outgoings after staff costs. MM are pleased to be able to continue to assist our clients where they need the property support.
Get in touch to see how we can help you…